Booking Confirmation

pinkroses

Should I be concerned that the numbers in my Booking Confirmation I received in email differ from those that I can see in my reservation online? This booking confirmation is of yesterday as I changed some things and the numbers changed, but it is not reflected online. I changed rooms and the luggage tags are still the old ones so maybe it just takes a while.

You can

request new cruise docs be issued with the correct cabin #

Just get your tags at the port

If you have most of the time left since the cruise docs were issued, you can wait, sometimes if there is enough time they will auto reissue the online docs

Your ss pass should have the correct # when printed

Edited by setsail

Should I be concerned that the numbers in my Booking Confirmation I received in email differ from those that I can see in my reservation online? This booking confirmation is of yesterday as I changed some things and the numbers changed, but it is not reflected online. I changed rooms and the luggage tags are still the old ones so maybe it just takes a while.

If you're referring to the reservation numbers being different, I would say yes, you should be concerned. I would call and verify the correct reservation number is on record.

Did you book with a TA? If so, you may have been given a "group" booking number which will be different from the Booking Number that you get on your Guest Documentation and that you see on the RCI website under My Cruises.

If your e-docs have been issued you you've changed cabins since then you won't get new luggage tags unless you call and request that the e-docs with new luggage tags be reissued.

Edited by cruisenfever

If your e-docs have been issued you you've changed cabins since then you won't get new luggage tags unless you call and request that the e-docs with new luggage tags be reissued.

Our last cruise we upgraded soon after docs were issued. About a week or so out we get an email from rci that our cruise docs have been issued and there is the LT with the new cabin #. We never called because we just planned on getting them at the port. Gotta love rci IT:p

Thanks everyone! I got it fixed. I had received a lower price via an email as well as changed rooms but the price on the RC site didn't reflect it.Today it was fixed but the luggage tags are wrong. That will be fixed as well. It took two days of trying but it finally is right!