Upgrading from a waitlist

Hokapontas

Update.

Saw my TA today and told him all I have read. He says the upgrade process is murky and suggested I not hang my hat on it as it is 'so close'. He helped me choose my room originally, and I am happy if it stays the same.

When I told him about the Sydney number and checking my position in the queue, he told me that many lines do not give positions, to reduce their workload giving out stats all day. Then he dialled his O speed dial and brought back the news that firstly, I was on the 1st priority queue (for paid or deposited people) but secondly I was 11 on the list. :(

I may not understand all of it yet, but help from you guys made me a better enquirer. :)

Update.

Saw my TA today and told him all I have read. He says the upgrade process is murky and suggested I not hang my hat on it as it is 'so close'. He helped me choose my room originally, and I am happy if it stays the same.When I told him about the Sydney number and checking my position in the queue, he told me that many lines do not give positions, to reduce their workload giving out stats all day. Then he dialled his O speed dial and brought back the news that firstly, I was on the 1st priority queue (for paid or deposited people) but secondly I was 11 on the list. :(

I may not understand all of it yet, but help from you guys made me a better enquirer. :)

Glad you like the cabin you choose because it looks like that's where you'll be.

It's always good to choose the cabin you'll be happy with rather than hope for a big upgrade.

Edited by orchestrapal