Another dilemma! Guarantee cat 12 or cat 11 for $800 more and...

lisabees

All options in cat 11 are way in the back. Do I just stick with the "cheap" ones which will be on deck two, forward, under a nightclub with no guarantee that our two cabins will be near each other? Or do we sepnd $800 dollars knowing we're close, but all the way in the back?

Aaaaargh! (I booked the cat 12 already, but can cancel it).

Lisa

It depends on what is more important to you. If it is being next to each other,then book your cabins together. If it is saving $800.00, with a possible upgrade, I would definately go for the guaranty.

• 4 weeks later...
how many people are in your room? You are guaranteed to get a cat. 11 at least if you have more then 3 people in your room.

We sailed with four adults in a cat 12. There aren't many of them, so there's a good chance the OP will be upgraded - I'd definitely stick with the original booking. But they may actually get a Cat 12.

Even if they do get a cat 12 - they're still on a cruise while I sit here working...well, kinda...

I took the cat 12 gty as a single for a 4 day Wonder cruise next year. They are no longer available and the cat 11 would cost over $300. more now. Boy, I would have been kicking myself if I hadn't grabbed that. Now I can spend a couple of days at a WDW Resort before or after the cruise.

• 3 months later...

Archived