Just Off the Getaway- very long

arf2005

I'm pretty sure I hung out with your daughter at Vibe....flight attendant? I won't mention her name or airline but her hubby is a great guy with some awesome sideburns? If these are your kiddos they are awesome, fun people! Tell her the Dallas girl who lives in Boston says "hello" and sorry we didn't get to say goodbye at the end of the week.

If u want to keep in contact email me at sueleekey@gmail and will give u their email. Dawn told me to tell u that.

Yes. there are fireworks - I believe it's the port side - it's whichever is the right side of the ship - I've never been able to remember the correct names - anyhow, I know it's the right side. However, it gets really crowded, so if you have kids with you take them to the deck directly above the Vibe area - it's deck 17 I believe and you will have a clear view of the entire show. Go about 30-45 minutes early though, because people start setting up for their positions that early! The fireworks were on either Tuesday or Wednesday (I think it was Wednesday) - if you look back at the review, I have the specific day mentioned. Your kids will love the ship. There's a lot for them to do. The kids pool is great, miniature golf, Nick characters, etc.

Port side is the left side of the ship. (Left is four letter word, so is port, easy way to remember). Starboard is the right side of the ship. "Right" is the longer word between the words "port" and "starboard" . That may help you to remember the correct sides of any boat or ship.

Port side is the left side of the ship. (Left is four letter word, so is port, easy way to remember). Starboard is the right side of the ship. "Right" is the longer word between the words "port" and "starboard" . That may help you to remember the correct sides of any boat or ship.

Thanks - that might actually work!