Elua

Ronnieslady

Do we have an up-date???? Will the hawaiian team of Elua be on our April 4 cruise to Hawaiii, on the Star Princess. Last April we missed them. They were pulled from the Golden to go to Japan I think it was.

Hoping one of you experts might know.

Grace

What I read on their facebook page, they will miss the last two cruises of the season. That would be your's, April 4, and mine, April 19. I guess we lose.

Thanks, what a bummer.:mad:We missed them last year in April 2013 Golden also. The staff on that cruise did not even know how to do the lei making to teach us. Maybe Elua will train the staff a little better.

I guess we will have to do a fall cruise to see them, Nov. is just to close to the holidays & the LA weather is not as good. It seems like Princess wants to phase out this itinerary from LA.:(

I went on their Facebook page and Dave wrote this last week: Starting to think about what we will take to Japan with us for equipment, and due to weight and luggage restrictions, I cannot bring my big double neck steel guitar that most have you have seen me play. So this cute little bugger will probably make the cut.

So I guess Princess is putting them on the Sapphire for a couple of cruises.

If I were on one of the Elua-less cruises, I would definitely note that in any post-cruise survey that you missed them. And also play up the Hawaiian itinerary, that you want to take this cruise again in the future. Maybe if they get lots of comments about Hawaii, they'll rethink cutting down the number of Hawaiian cruises.

I went on their Facebook page and Dave wrote this last week: Starting to think about what we will take to Japan with us for equipment' date=' and due to weight and luggage restrictions, I cannot bring my big double neck steel guitar that most have you have seen me play. So this cute little bugger will probably make the cut.

So I guess Princess is putting them on the Sapphire for a couple of cruises.

If I were on one of the Elua-less cruises, I would definitely note that in any post-cruise survey that you missed them. And also play up the Hawaiian itinerary, that you want to take this cruise again in the future. Maybe if they get lots of comments about Hawaii, they'll rethink cutting down the number of Hawaiian cruises.[/quote']

That's a good idea:) about the post-cruise survey. It can't hurt.

Aloha Kakou,

Yes, we will be disembarking the Star Princess on April 4, and then boarding the Diamond Princess on April 15th.

There will be a replacement duo coming on for those last two cruises, although I don't know who they are. I am sure they will do a great job, and the aloha spirit will be alive and well on the Star Princess.

As for the 2014-15 season, we do not know at this time where we will be, but as soon as we know, I will post it here.

Malama Pono,

Dave

(of Elua)

http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic