February 15-22 Carnival Miracle- quick review

Scagos5

I wanted to post our cruise experience after reading a few negative reviews.

We were on the February 15-22, 2014 Carnival Miracle on the Mexican Riviera. Embarkation went very well as we had FTTF. We boarded the ship around 12:30. Our room was ready at 1:30. We had an extended balcony which was great. The first night we did Nick and Nora’s and we really enjoyed the food and the complimentary bottle of wine. Even though we had Your Time dining, we chose to sit in Conrad’s section every night. He made our dining experience wonderful. We found the shows entertaining and we loved the big band orchestra! Day 1 Cabo we took a Carnival excursion

to the resort Casa Dorada. This excursion was a lot of fun. Day 2 Cabo we rented a water taxi which took us around sightseeing and the drivers made sure that we saw whales and fish from the water taxi. They dropped us off at Billygan’s on Mendano Beach. We were able to get beach chairs and we hung out and ate and drank on the beach for the remainder of the day. The water taxi came back for us when we were ready to go back to the ship. In Puerta Vallarta we took the Carnival excursion to Las Caletas Beach Hideaway where we had an awesome lunch and unlimited drinks and plenty of water activities to choose from. We did the self debarkation and with FTTF we were the first group off the ship. We will definitely do FTTF again. Overall, we found this cruise to be an awesome vacation. We felt that the crew and staff on this ship provided excellent service and we would gladly sail on this ship again.

Where did you read negative reviews about the February 15th cruise? We were on it, too, and it was great. But embarkation was delayed, that's the latest I've ever boarded a Carnival ship with priority boarding.

There were some negative reviews on the main page. Also, we have seen a few negative reports about the woman who fell. People have tried to say that she was pushed. We had such a great time that we find it hard to believe that anyone could make negative remarks about that trip.

I also heard that she was pushed and that the people responsible were removed from the ship at Cabo. You can't fall off a cruise ship, so something was going on and I imagine excessive alcohol was involved. It was a great cruise!

Edited by Laurie S.

When we got off the tender in Cabo we went up to the information desk. We told the guy at the desk that we wanted to take a water taxi to see Los Archos, Lover's beach and some other sites, but that we wanted to end up at Medano Beach. The guy referred us to one of the vendors called "La Brujita" (the little witch) this was a glass bottom boat. We found that vendor and told him what we wanted to do. He charged us thirty dollars round trip for the two of us.These guys went out of their way to show us whales and fish among other sights. We told the driver that we wanted to be picked up at a certain time and he told us that if we wanted to come back sooner we could speak to his father whom he pointed out to us when we reached the Medano Beach. When we were ready to go back we spoke with the father and five minutes later the taxi returned to get us. Again the name of the water taxi was The Little Witch. We were very happy with the experience.:)

I like this cruise, especially PV. I don't like the decor on the Miracle. When we got back on board from Cabo, the machine beeped when our cards were scanned. The guy told us to step aside. People looked at us weird. Security took us to a nearby room to get our statement about the incident. When I first saw the legs swinging, my first thought was .. someone committed suicide. The lady stepped down a minute or so later. Phew.