Any craft beers available on Carnival Fantasy

wrenegade

I don't see any of them listed on the online bar menus but was wondering if Carnival stocks any hoppy craft beers either on the Lido deck or in their bars. Something like Sierra Nevada or any other IPAs. We'll be traveling on the Fantasy and would like to have something besides the typical Bud or Miller.

• 6 months later...

I live in Chas and will be driving from home on cruise day. I am wondering about the time to get there so I can get on as early as possible to get this vacation started. I have a handicapped parking placard. I just some suggestions. Also, I have seen that FTTF really isn't a help in CHarleston because the port is so small. True?

I live in Chas and will be driving from home on cruise day. I am wondering about the time to get there so I can get on as early as possible to get this vacation started. I have a handicapped parking placard. I just some suggestions. Also, I have seen that FTTF really isn't a help in CHarleston because the port is so small. True?
The FTTF people will get to go on board after the Diamond and Platinum cruisers and before the rest of the passengers. It also comes in handy if you need to go to guest services becasue you can go to the roped off area and also if you're going to be visiting any ports that you have to tender to because you get priority.

My husband must use distilled water in his c-pap machine. Does anyone know if we can carry an unopened gallon of that aboard? Do I need to call our Carnival agent and address this?
You can carry it on, but I would still let your agent know so that they can have an extension cord for you to use with your C-Pap.