Any feedbck on Celebrations balcony cabins please

Thanks for that, I hadn't seen it, but will avoid that now. So possibly deck 9 balcony. Imagine paying for a balcony but having to go to deck 2 to get some sleep. So glad we have cruise critic to pick up these tips.

Sweby

We stayed in cabin005 it was square with the bathroom in the corner, only 1 wardrobe but me and my mum managed fine, we asked for a twin bed cabin, there is only 2 of these on deck 9 (002/005)

We enjoyed having our private outside space,(good sized balcony) we were below the walkway to the front of deck 10, so didn't have many problems of people looking over, just the odd few

The cabin had a refurbed bathroom, and new furniture, it was nice to have lots of daylight and have fresh air in the cabin, good service from the cabin steward, we were near the stairs but found it quiet, would definately go in one again, didn't get chance to fully see 1of the longer cabins

you also get the premier service in tha balconys which is not mentioned in the brochure

Not all cabins have the same sized balconys, 2/5 and the end 2 cabins seemed to be the largest

Hi, just read your post about your balcony cabin on Thomson Celebration and glad to hear you enjoyed it.

We are booked in balcony cabin 001 in July and whilst we have been on the Celebration previously we've not been on since the balconies were fitted and had a refurb.

I just wonder if you would possibly have any photos of the ship since refub that you wouldn't mind sending me?

My e-mail is Lmhanrahan2@gmail.com

Would love to see any pics if that's ok.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks