Online check in

CPA92

I'm entering everything correctly. I can't get beyond step 1 and I get the following message: the reservation information of associated guest(s) for traveling is not valid. Please confirm.

I'm positive that all my info is correct

I'm entering everything correctly. I can't get beyond step 1 and I get the following message: the reservation information of associated guest(s) for traveling is not valid. Please confirm.

If you are logged into your X account, log out of it and then try to check in using the generic check in page for those who haven't set up online accounts. Some people have had success with this method in the past, myself included!

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/onlineDocumentation/home.do

On the Celebrity website, try clicking on the "All Ready Booked" tab on the top of the page. That has worked for me.

If you are logged into your X account, log out of it and then try to check in using the generic check in page for those who haven't set up online accounts. Some people have had success with this method in the past, myself included!

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/onlineDocumentation/home.do

Thanks so much! That suggestion worked.

I have not been able to check in either. I keep getting the message "The system is unable to handle your request for updating embarkation information". I can't get passed the first section "Personal & Travel Info".

I called in to Celebrity and the rep tried to get passed the first page and said he was experiencing the same problem with my reservation. He sent it over for IT to take a look at. He also said if they are unable to get it fixed I would have to check in at the pier. Any idea how much of a hassle that is?

I have not been able to check in either. I keep getting the message "The system is unable to handle your request for updating embarkation information". I can't get passed the first section "Personal & Travel Info".

I called in to Celebrity and the rep tried to get passed the first page and said he was experiencing the same problem with my reservation. He sent it over for IT to take a look at. He also said if they are unable to get it fixed I would have to check in at the pier. Any idea how much of a hassle that is?

First I would keep trying, using the various ways to access the check-in site as mentioned above. I am not sure about checking in with Celebrity at the dock, but on our two most recent HAL cruises everyone waited in the same line. However those with pre check-in went away from the counter faster.

Check the previous post. Log out and click already booked. Select on-line checkin and enter res #, last name, ship and cruise date.

I had the same problem but this worked for me.

Good luck.

Thanks! I tried that while on the phone with the celebrity rep. Did not work. I have tried it twice since and still no go. :confused:

First I would keep trying, using the various ways to access the check-in site as mentioned above. I am not sure about checking in with Celebrity at the dock, but on our two most recent HAL cruises everyone waited in the same line. However those with pre check-in went away from the counter faster.

Thanks. I tried to check in on my phone and still had the same result whether trying to check in through "my celebrity" or the already booked link. :mad:

I know it is silly but going through all the paperwork is fun and helps with the anticipation of preparing for the cruise.

Thanks for the help everyone. I'll keep trying!

I have been having the same problem. Sometimes my reservation is there and sometimes not! Weird!! Just keep trying!.....and print everything when it does show up....just in case it "disappears" again!

Sent from my iPad using Forums