Is the Legend repositioning to West Coast ?

On our last cruise a couple weeks ago, the future cruise rep said the Legend would be coming back to Tampa seasonally. Australia for their season and then back here for our high season.

There was some speculation on that here a few weeks ago, and I'm not convinced the future cruise rep knew what she was talking about (she talked about some of the fleet upgrades and was flat out contradicting what J Heald has said, as well as some other inaccuracies). I hope Tampa does get a Spirit ship back as the Pride will be here temporarily and then back to Baltimore.

On our last cruise a couple weeks ago, the future cruise rep said the Legend would be coming back to Tampa seasonally. Australia for their season and then back here for our high season.

There was some speculation on that here a few weeks ago, and I'm not convinced the future cruise rep knew what she was talking about (she talked about some of the fleet upgrades and was flat out contradicting what J Heald has said, as well as some other inaccuracies). I hope Tampa does get a Spirit ship back as the Pride will be here temporarily and then back to Baltimore.

I sure hope Legend comes back. Otherwise, no 7 days out of Tampa.

Is there much demand for eastbound transpacific crossings? I suppose the relative rarity in and of itself creates demand?

Theres quite a demand for the first Panama Canal leg.

The fact its a rare August sailing yes..the price and sea days not so much.

Im on it and check the rooms....theres no OVs left and 4 insides on the bottom deck.Still 100 or so balconies though....