Divina Aft Cabin 8270

Flybear

Greetings.

I will be sailing on Divina 20September. I booked cabin 8270, aft facing cabin. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the balcony for that cabin, or any other on that deck.

Any photos would be much appreciated!

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I do have a few pics of the balcony of 8270, but the files are really huge (between 5-8 MB).

I can't get them to upload here, but I can email them to you, if you have an email that can receive files this big ...

Edited by Satincruz

Hi guys!

I do have a few pics of the balcony of 8270, but the files are really huge (between 5-8 MB).

I can't get them to upload here, but I can email them to you, if you have an email that can receive files this big ...

Open the file with "paint" and resize them there, save them as a dífferent file and then post them.

Alternatively use Picassa and resize them there

Pete

Thanks Pete!!

I didn't know about "paint" before.

I couldn't manage to get them resized small enough, before they completely disappeared from the box (!)

But I did discover a different place to post them, where they don't have to be such a small size:

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/member.php?uid=514512&protype=1

Other than the pics, I will say that 8270 is excellent.

I was worried ahead of time about possible noise from the lounge late at night. But I never heard it at all. I think that it must have helped that we had the balcony door open every night + all night long ;)

The cabins on deck 8 port side were likely a bit noisier, as that side is where the band stage is located, and where the activity team use the mic for dance lessons ...

Anyway, I'm sure that you'll both LOVE 8270!

• 4 years later...

I know this post is pretty old, but I'd love to see those photos, as I am currently holding that cabin for a cruise later this year. They're no longer at the link in the previous post.

Definitely a relief that you never heard the Black and White lounge, that was a definitely a point of concern. 

I'd be curious to know if they were on the port or starboard side. I finally found another review that said that they didn't hear any noise on the starboard side but heard the other side of the ship was over the band. 

20 hours ago, HeroicDiva said:

I know this post is pretty old, but I'd love to see those photos, as I am currently holding that cabin for a cruise later this year. They're no longer at the link in the previous post.

Definitely a relief that you never heard the Black and White lounge, that was a definitely a point of concern. 

Here is an image of deck 8 aft balcony

Deck8%20aft_.jpg

this is the only image I have of a deck 8 aft balcony

Pete

On 6/4/2019 at 6:42 PM, HeroicDiva said:

I'd be curious to know if they were on the port or starboard side. I finally found another review that said that they didn't hear any noise on the starboard side but heard the other side of the ship was over the band. 

8273 was the cabin they moved from due to noise