Do you have to check in online?

We will be leaving in a couple weeks but one of the room we have I don't see where they have checked in yet online. There are no little green checks :(

I have printed off the luggage tags for that room and they do have FTTF but what if they don't complete the online checkin? What delays will that cause, I am trying to push my mom to make sure they do it since they are in a different state than me.

Now, maybe for some reason I can't see their check-in results but I have their reservation under my profile. I have the other 3 rooms ready to go and printed out but on all 3 of those I helped with the check in.

Thank you :)

We will be leaving in a couple weeks but one of the room we have I don't see where they have checked in yet online. There are no little green checks :(

I have printed off the luggage tags for that room and they do have FTTF but what if they don't complete the online checkin? What delays will that cause, I am trying to push my mom to make sure they do it since they are in a different state than me.

Now, maybe for some reason I can't see their check-in results but I have their reservation under my profile. I have the other 3 rooms ready to go and printed out but on all 3 of those I helped with the check in.

Thank you :)

If they don't have anything filled in on their "online checkin" the Carnival employee checking them in will have to do it for them. That would cause a delay.

You know the "online check in" is not complete if you cannot print the boarding passes (cruise documents).

Check in can and will be completed at the embarkation port but it will take time.

I'm not sure why you would not be able to see their online check in info. Do you know if they supplied a credit card for their sail and sign card or put in other personal information about themselves. If those things are not done that could be why.