Random Legend questions

We are going to be on Legend later this week and I have been quite lax in my planning :( This is our first cruise having reached Diamond status so there are a few more options available to us that I never paid any attention to in the past. I understand there is the Diamond Lounge and you can get a small breakfast, coffee, there are some snack type items during the day (?) and the cocktail hours at night. Can you get espresso in there as well? Do you have to make it yourself? DH likes to get one everyday and it would be wonderful to not have to pay for them. During the evening cocktail times, can you get basic mixed drinks, such as tequila sunrise, martinis, cosmopolitan? I experienced the Park Café when we were on Oasis and I really liked the options that they have. And it seems to have taken the place of the Promenade Café in some ways. I like to get a cookie and hot tea before bed. Is this where I could get that? I bring my own insulated cup so I don't have to deal with the paper cups that get way too hot for my taste. Thanks!

Hi Leigh.

I can answer a few questions.

The Diamond Lounge is wonderful. In the morning there will be things like bagels and cream cheese, salmon, sliced fruit and a toaster.

There is a 24 hour coffee machine that makes good coffee, hot choc and tea. Self serve.

Lunch is thick chunky (boring) sandwiches. And whole fruit. Cookies thorough out the afternoon.

5-8.30 is great snacks and nibbles - chicken wings, meat balls, little pastries, cakes, chocolates, bread rolls (the kind form the Chef's Table) and many many drinks. They do have a limited supply of spirits and mixers but I have mad a wide variety of drinks - Cosmo's, champagne cocktails, belini, bloody mary etc etc. They cannot do blended drinks like the chocolate ones.

There are heaps of places to get a cup of tea before bed and call past the coffee shop or Park Cafe for cake etc.

Enjoy

Raina

This helps me understand it a bit better. I guess it is one of those things that until you have it you don't really know totally how it works. Can't wait though, only 4 days to get out of this cold and snow!