Best Dining Room on the CB???

ado

Let me know what your good and bad experiences are for the Caribbean Princess dining rooms. We have chosen the PC dining and wondered if one has better food than another. Still trying to figure out which night to go to Sabatinis and Sterlings.

Let me know what your good and bad experiences are for the Caribbean Princess dining rooms. We have chosen the PC dining and wondered if one has better food than another. Still trying to figure out which night to go to Sabatinis and Sterlings.

ado,

DH and I prefer the Palm Dining Room - it's a little more secluded therefore more quiet. Also we find the speciality dining rooms an excellent choice for embarkation day before the crowds discover them. ;)

Thanks for the responses.

Is it true that the seafood extravaganza is the first night and cold in Cafe Caribe? Is this the only night for this or are there others? Would love to dine at one of the specialty restaurants the first night!

We have PC dining and wondered also if they serve lobster and baked alaska in all the dining rooms on formal nights.

Appreciate your intake on this so we can make the best reservations as soon as we embark this coming Saturday.

DH and I liked the Palm Dining Room for "anytime" dining. Open seating breakfast was served in the Coral, and afternoon tea and a wine tasting took place in the Island, so we had the opportunity to experience all of the main dining venues.

DH and I usually go to one of the specialty restaurants on sailaway evening. It seems like everyone wants to go the dining rooms on opening night, and we can usually walk right in to one of the alternative venues and get very attentive service because there are rarely many other diners.

You might want to plan ahead by checking out the nightly menus and choose a night when you think the menu seems unappealing. Sailaway and Landfall menus tend to be pretty mundane, so those may be best bets for an alternative dining venue.

Bon Appetit and Bon Voyage!

Chris

Thanks for the responses.

Is it true that the seafood extravaganza is the first night and cold in Cafe Caribe? Is this the only night for this or are there others? Would love to dine at one of the specialty restaurants the first night!

We have PC dining and wondered also if they serve lobster and baked alaska in all the dining rooms on formal nights.

Appreciate your intake on this so we can make the best reservations as soon as we embark this coming Saturday.

ado,

Yes, you will find lobster and baked Alaska in PC dining rooms - they just won't "parade" the baked Alaska :)

Cafe Caribe will have the seafood extravaganza on embarkation day. It also offers various menus throughout the cruise - I believe there are a couple of nights with mega seafood options.

My preference was the Coral for anytime dining. Ate at the Palm one night for Formal night, and seemed to "stuffy", while the Coral was somewhat more relaxed. Just my preference! Try them both for yourself and see!

Archived