Teens on Legend of the Seas

We're considering the Norwegian Fjords cruise next summer, or the Baltics, on RCCL. I see the two ships are the Legend of the Seas and Serenade of the Seas. Our daughters will be 16 and 19 at the time of sailing. Will there be other teens on board or are these mainly "adult" itineraries??

We're considering the Norwegian Fjords cruise next summer, or the Baltics, on RCCL. I see the two ships are the Legend of the Seas and Serenade of the Seas. Our daughters will be 16 and 19 at the time of sailing. Will there be other teens on board or are these mainly "adult" itineraries??

Do keep in mind Legend is a smaller ship so doing the math the percentage of teens will be small. But it is summer and with school out your daughters shouldn't be alone in the teen age group. As the previous poster stated it's difficult to determine and can vary cruise to cruise.

Is that vague enough? :o

Thanks, we've only done DCL in the past. I think they'll be doing the Baltics and maybe the Fjords in '15 but I have feeling they'll be priced too high for my budget. They pretty much hang together but I want to make sure they'll feel comfortable and have fun on board.