MTD Reservations - Part of group with no reservation

We are cruising on the Allure with a group of 7 and 3/7 made their dining reservations a few days after us. They weren't able to make reservations for one night because the time we selected (7:30) is now sold out. We have show reservations at 9:30 so the system won't let us book 7:45. The only remaining times are before 6:30 which isn't ideal since we're in port until 7:00.

-If only 4 of us have reservations for 7:30 and the other 3 just show up with us, will we be able to sit together since reservations aren't technically required?

-Should all 7 of us just go to the no reservation line?

-Would we be able to get them added to the 7:30 reservation after we board?

We have a group of 11 people and I made verious rsvp for the whole trip.

All of our bookings are "linked" together so when I made our MTD rsvp it was pretty easy. I had to call once to get us all in snyc but it was no problem.... I would say call "Customer Service" and see what they can do for you....Oh and I hope it doesn't take you 3 hrs. on hold before you get though to them!!! :mad:

We have a group of 11 people and I made verious rsvp for the whole trip.

All of our bookings are "linked" together so when I made our MTD rsvp it was pretty easy. I had to call once to get us all in snyc but it was no problem.... I would say call "Customer Service" and see what they can do for you....Oh and I hope it doesn't take you 3 hrs. on hold before you get though to them!!! :mad:

Our reservations are linked now but they weren't when MTD reservations opened up which is what caused the issue. Part of our group was out of town at the time so they had to wait until they were back to book. Luckily we only have the 1 conflict.

I'll try giving customer service a call. I figured they'd just tell us the same thing we see online, that the 7:30 time is sold out.

I would just visit the dining room on boarding day and get it straightened out. Shouldn't be an issue, as long as everyone is signed up for MTD....simply tell them how many will be arriving at what time!!