Norwegian Dawn 12026

MelAl45

We are cruising in 171 days in our first suite 12026 in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary! Tell me how awesome the suite life is and if anyone has photos of this suite and the Dawn please feel free to post them...also I saw the anniversary decorations and wasn't impressed, do you think if I brought my own decorations they would let my sons in to decorate while we were at lunch or if I tipped the butler room steward they might do it for us? Also can you decorate your doors on ncl dawn?

folks here will help,but help us.

What type of suite? Category?

Best perk of suites is breakfast and lunch in cagneys. Scroll though posts from the past few weeks and you will see lots of posts.

We are cruising in 171 days in our first suite 12026 in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary! Tell me how awesome the suite life is and if anyone has photos of this suite and the Dawn please feel free to post them...also I saw the anniversary decorations and wasn't impressed, do you think if I brought my own decorations they would let my sons in to decorate while we were at lunch or if I tipped the butler room steward they might do it for us? Also can you decorate your doors on ncl dawn?

I have some pictures of 12526 (same room, opposite side of ship), from a tour of it we arranged while staying in the garden villa in Jan 2013. It was a great suite. The balcony is large...it has 2 loungers on one side & 2 chairs on the other side. If you click on my link you will find some other pictures of the Dawn. It is one of my favorite ship (was my favorite until they moved Spinnakers lounge from the front of the ship to the back.)

sorry some of the pictures are blurry

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I was on the Star in Family Suite (SJ) .Same room without the Balcony,this was my first suite also.Let it be known,you WILL NOT want to sail any other way.the butler will most likely decorate for if asked.Happy Anniversary and enjoy The Suite Life!

I read your review and will ask our butler if we can see the garden villa...that's my next choice. I'm sure after living tags suite life I will no want to go back. May I ask what time of year you traveled yo get such a great deal

I read your review and will ask our butler if we can see the garden villa...that's my next choice. I'm sure after living tags suite life I will no want to go back. May I ask what time of year you traveled yo get such a great deal

We went Jan 6-13, 2013. We used our time share exchange which saved us about $2,000 as well. The garden villa was amazing!!! We had seen it on a previous cruise (we noticed someone putting their key card in the elevator to get to 14th floor so my husband asked the couple if we could see it...they were very happy to show it off ;).) If you book 6 people it really can be affordable...and you are treated like royalty anywhere you go on the ship!!:). It was very hard to go to a regular room after that :(. We were so spoiled. The concierge told us that they sometimes show off the GV on disembarkation day after the occupants have left. Ask your concierge.