Just booked the FTTF

We are traveling with some that do not do well waiting in long lines, this seemed like the best option for us. Splitting it 4 ways is only $12.50, why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I understand...$1250 is not bad

Why would you need FTTF?

Is everything a big rush on vacation?

Woudn't FTTF eliminate rushing on your vacation? Doesn't it get you on board with the 1st groups to start your vacation earlier? Doesn't it get you on the 1st tenders so you do not have to rush to an excursion? Worth every penny.

It was well worth it for the couple times we had to go to Guest Services alone. Not to mention check in was SO much faster. There were tons of people in line and we went right past them.

Yes, it is vacation, and yes I am in a rush to enjoy myself and not deal with wasting a minute of it unnecessarily in lines. I have it again for my upcoming Glory cruise. It's awesome. Have a great cruise!

Woudn't FTTF eliminate rushing on your vacation? Doesn't it get you on board with the 1st groups to start your vacation earlier? Doesn't it get you on the 1st tenders so you do not have to rush to an excursion? Worth every penny.

I do not care if we board with the 20th group or the 30th group.

I do not car if we board the 5th or the 8th tender boat.

Im not paying CCL extra so we can cut lines.

That's the beauty of FTTF - you don't have to get it. No need in belittling those of us that think it's worth it.

Here's my rush. I'm getting up at 4 am, going to work to run payroll so that peeps will get paid while I'm gone, then driving 3 1/2 hours to port. I want to get aboard, have a bite, then a nap till muster. Don't want to schlep my carryons and wait around for my room. Totally worth it to me.

Definitely worth it in my opinion. Seemed like a small fee when I realized we would have been behind 1000 other people to board if I had not purchased it. Also came in very handy when not waiting in the guest services line and debarking early when we needed to.

We are traveling with some that do not do well waiting in long lines, this seemed like the best option for us. Splitting it 4 ways is only $12.50, why not?

That alone can make it well-worth the price.

My mom is mobility impaired and doesn't quite have platinum status yet (on Carnival, anyway), so getting onboard and avoiding embark lines already made FttF a win-win.

Throw in a tender port, the need to get to Shore Excursions fast to reserve a good cabana (and Behind the Fun) plus the shorter VIP line at Guest Services and it's a complete no-brainer.

Cutting in line, also known as line/queue jumping, butting, barging, budding, budging, skipping, ditching, breaking, shorting, or pushing in.

Ummm, don't think anyone that purchased FTTF will doing this. Sorry.

We purchased it for all cabins in our group we have a few elderly relatives who would have issues standing for long periods. Also it would be nice if they could get into their room if they needed to rest from traveling.

Cutting in line, also known as line/queue jumping, butting, barging, budding, budging, skipping, ditching, breaking, shorting, or pushing in.

Ummm, don't think anyone that purchased FTTF will doing this. Sorry.

I agree! "Cutting in line" would mean the person is doing something wrong. This is NOT the case, same as the plats/diamonds going first.

Edited by kona_wahine

How do I purchase FTTF??! I've looked everywhere I believe maybe not available on the Pride! :))) I'm glad you got it! Heard nothing but awesome reviews! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

in the manage my cruise section, look under shore excursions, it'll be under your departure port.

• 2 weeks later...