Anyone Recently Off the Freedom?

Anyone been on Freedom of Seas, and had Mike Hunnerup as the CD? I just found out he will be the relief CD on Indy, in April, for my cruise.

How did he do? I like a CD who is funny and entertaining, and can get the passengers reved up. I realize some are much better at this, than others. Yes, I've seen Richard Spacey, and know that no one else can match him. Just wondering what to expect with Mike?

Edited by GranysT

We had him on our Jan cruise. While I thought his activities director Belle was better, he seemed fine to me. He was awesome during the love and marriage game show, but would have liked him to slow down a little during the Quest! Felt like we were doing a lightning round for the whole game.

Note:the only note of comparison is Princess, where I never even noticed our CD the entire cruise.

I had Mike as our CD twice recently. He was OK. Not the worst I've had by far, not the best either. I did like that he switched up some of the questions in Love and Marriage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

We had him as CD last month, and I agree that he was boring. I honestly didn't even know what he looked like until the last day. Belle was much more visible, engaging, and active, he may want to watch his back. ;)

He hardly ruined our cruise, but he's no Richard Spacey or Graham Seymour.