PrePay beverage package

Zevo

You can only book one package of vouchers if you have one person in your cabin, otherwise you must book even numbers!

I tried to book 3, and MSC said even numbers for the number of people in your cabin!

No, not correct. You can book odd numbers but you have to call in your order. The website is under repair to be corrected.

No, not correct. You can book odd numbers but you have to call in your order. The website is under repair to be corrected.

That's not what I said, if you call in you can order any particular number, 'BUT' you loose your money going for on board credit and extra cruise points in the MSC loyaty club!

What you're telling people to do(pre pay over the phone) will loose them money going towards extra points in the loyalty club!

Edited by Russian Bear

I called yesterday and they said that in order for you to call in the order by phone it has to be seven days prior and I could only order online. I explained to them the issue with the online and not being able to order just one package per cabin so she asked a manager and they allowed me to purchase over the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I called yesterday and they said that in order for you to call in the order by phone it has to be seven days prior and I could only order online. I explained to them the issue with the online and not being able to order just one package per cabin so she asked a manager and they allowed me to purchase over the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you call customer service, ask them to email you an order form for on board services such as drinks and excursions! They sent me one (I didn't use it) so I know they exist!

But remember, anything you pre-pay will not go to your on board account total that gives you an extra cruise point for every $200. you spend on board!