Just snagged FTTF!!

jimicaj

Our cruise is in less than two weeks and FTTF became available. It's my mom and sister's first cruise, so they really don't understand how lucky we are to snap this up! My sister's response was, and I quote "okie dokie". LOL

We had FTTF on our recent Breeze cruise. We were brought to a private waiting area, then we walked right past hundreds of people who were waiting to board the ship. We could hear them asking each other why we were able to board so quickly. When your sister walks by hundreds of people, she will understand then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did too and I am cruising in 10 in days, March 16th on the Pride. It was sold out about 1 month ago and I just noticed that there was 1 available this week, but that would not have helped because I have two cabins. I called Carnival and they told me to e-mail the shore excursion desk and see what they could do. I got an e-mail back that they show 3 available for that cruise and to clear my cookies on the computer and it should show, so I could book it. The funny thing is that I did not clear my cookies on my computer and but now it show 3 available. I almost think they added two so I could book. Not sure but glad I was able to get the fttf.:p

Edited by dmart82

I do have one question though, being this is the first time I have purchased the fttf. When you go to the MDR, is there a separate line for fttf, vip & plat. members. I thought I remember seeing one last year but can not remember for sure.

I do have one question though, being this is the first time I have purchased the fttf. When you go to the MDR, is there a separate line for fttf, vip & plat. members. I thought I remember seeing one last year but can not remember for sure.

There is no special line for the MDR. You must be thinking of Guest Services.

No, everyone stands in the same line.

Our cruise is in less than two weeks and FTTF became available. It's my mom and sister's first cruise, so they really don't understand how lucky we are to snap this up! My sister's response was, and I quote "okie dokie". LOL

Your sisters quote made me lol!!! Have a great time and enjoy your FTTF- okie dokie?

Thanks to everyone answering my question. It probably was the quest service desk that I remember. I do the any time dining so as long as we go early we never seem to wait. Only have 10 days so I really need to start packing. :p

FTTF is sold out for my May 21 cruise out of Charleston on the Fantasy. Since she's a smaller ship, I'm hoping I won't notice much of a difference with or without FTTF.

Keep checking back daily, The Pride was Sold numerous times and I still got my fttf for two cabins 10 days before we cruise.:)

Edited by dmart82

We had FTTF on our recent Breeze cruise. We were brought to a private waiting area, then we walked right past hundreds of people who were waiting to board the ship. We could hear them asking each other why we were able to board so quickly. When your sister walks by hundreds of people, she will understand then.

is it clearly indicated the waiting area?

I tried to buy FTTF about an hour ago, but it was sold out. I posted about it to this forum and then did as advised and checked back. Guess what? Twenty (20) had just become available! Make that 19 now since I nabbed one. So, perhaps the Carnival cruise people DO monitor forums like this, or maybe it was just a stoke of luck?

Well, okie dokie then!

I love FTTF so I can drop my carry on as soon as I board. I don't really care about all the other perks as much.

Have a great cruise!

Thanks and LOL re okie dokie (homage to OP) :D

I've only cruised once before (Disney), but I like the idea of being about to go directly to my cabin, dump my bag, and then head to lunch.

Edited by Got2GoGo

Haha! I'll post my mom's quote whenever she repolies, but it will most likely be "oh mylanta!" They are the cutest :-)

Your sisters quote made me lol!!! Have a great time and enjoy your FTTF- okie dokie?

I keep seeing these post about FTTF being sold out and hard to come by. My sailing is July 27th and the cruise must not be selling well because I booked a month ago and FTTF was available. I purchased and there were 12 left, I check back occasionally to see what the number is and toady there are still seven left.