Just snagged FTTF!!

jimicaj

I do have one question though, being this is the first time I have purchased the fttf. When you go to the MDR, is there a separate line for fttf, vip & plat. members. I thought I remember seeing one last year but can not remember for sure.

with the faster to the fun it's my understanding that you do get

priority in choosing what dining you want ie early late or anytime if you want to change. however, once you pick you stand in line just like everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes I was confused because it has the price for adults and children so I thought it was per person. I'm just going to have to figure out what to do with the kids carry on while we wait for the rooms

Nope it's per cabin. Just go hang out on the Lido deck and place your carry ons next to your table while you grab some lunch. Keep checking multiple times a day. You never know when it will show up.

Our cruise is in less than two weeks and FTTF became available. It's my mom and sister's first cruise, so they really don't understand how lucky we are to snap this up! My sister's response was, and I quote "okie dokie". LOL

Ha Ha! Enjoy your cruise and your FTTF!

Well after reading all the different opinions on FTTF and that it looks so limited in availability. I decided to check my ship and date.

Seen there was (1) remaining FTTF left on the Freedom August 16th, so i jumped on it.

This is my first cruise so not sure if it's worth it or not.

Edited by arubanut

Huh. So funny to see it's apparently such a hard thing to get. It was available when I booked my cruise on the Pride on 2/18 for a 2/23 sailing. And a couple days later when I went looking for excursions. I *almost* bought it after reading all the raves. Glad I didn't. The ship was late, as it apparently often is, and no one boarded till almost 2. I was onboard at 2:07, went to my room, found it was ready, dropped my carryon and had lunch. The absolute LAST thing I wanted was to be first off the ship when we got back to BWI & there's no tender ports on that cruise so the early boarding is really the only perk.

• Administrators
Our cruise is in less than two weeks and FTTF became available. It's my mom and sister's first cruise, so they really don't understand how lucky we are to snap this up! My sister's response was, and I quote "okie dokie". LOL

Congratulations on being able to purchase something you wanted for your cruise! Hope you and your family have a wonderful trip.

A piece of advise for everyone with FTTF: when you get to the port and are handing you bags over to the porter, BE SURE to TELL them that you have FTTF so they put your bags in the right carts. Last year when we arrived at the port, they were picking up our bags and stacking them into the large transport carts. I went over and asked the guy "you do see that we have FTTF, right?" He said, no I didn't, checked one of the bags and saw the FTTF printed on the luggage tag, apologized, and proceeded to take all of our bags off that cart and move them to another cart marked for priority.

We checked in (quickly!) got to board almost as soon as we walked into the terminal (yes, walking past hundreds of passengers looking at us with envy!), went straight to our cabins and dropped off our carry-ons. Had lunch and came back to find all our luggage waiting for us. We unpacked and were up on the Lido deck enjoying our first DOD before everyone else was even allowed access to their cabins. Worth it? to me - ABSOLUTELY!!!!

I've got it again for this Sunday!

A piece of advise for everyone with FTTF: when you get to the port and are handing you bags over to the porter, BE SURE to TELL them that you have FTTF so they put your bags in the right carts. Last year when we arrived at the port, they were picking up our bags and stacking them into the large transport carts. I went over and asked the guy "you do see that we have FTTF, right?" He said, no I didn't, checked one of the bags and saw the FTTF printed on the luggage tag, apologized, and proceeded to take all of our bags off that cart and move them to another cart marked for priority.

We checked in (quickly!) got to board almost as soon as we walked into the terminal (yes, walking past hundreds of passengers looking at us with envy!), went straight to our cabins and dropped off our carry-ons. Had lunch and came back to find all our luggage waiting for us. We unpacked and were up on the Lido deck enjoying our first DOD before everyone else was even allowed access to their cabins. Worth it? to me - ABSOLUTELY!!!!

What can I expect when we arrive at the port(port everglades).

We are going on the Freedom,do they take your bags right away? Like curdside check-in?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

-Eric

What can I expect when we arrive at the port(port everglades).

We are going on the Freedom,do they take your bags right away? Like curdside check-in?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

-Eric

Yes, the porters will hustle over to take your bags as soon as you pull up unless you want to carry them on. Be advised they do expect a tip.

Just bought FTTF for my upcoming Victory cruise. I haven't been on Carnival for 2 years, so I didn't even know what it was. We'll see if it was worthwhile. I don't recall really waiting a long time for any of my Carnival cruises. I had a miserable long wait for Splendor last time, but I was in the first group and it would have saved about 10 minutes. Not walking around for a couple hours with a carry on will be nice. We'll see.

Thanks so much for this advice. I will definitely make sure they see my FTTF tags. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Used it last year on the Valor however my luggage still didn't arrive until around 5pm although I was able to help DH unpack :rolleyes: hope to get it for our 2016 Dream cruise although I doubt it will be available for quite some time.

Last year, we booked the Breeze for April, and were unable to get FTTF. We booked in February, and I checked multiple times, DAILY, to see if they would open more spots. NONE!!:mad:

Low and behold, we booked the Breeze, AGAIN, for July. At the time we booked, there were NONE available.

I thought to myself, here we go again.....checked for a few days, and BOOM! 20 new ones. Snagged one for us, and our bet friends also got one.:D:D This was about 4 days ago, and there are still 11 left.

Just goes to show that they DO open more spots. We'll see if it's worth all the hype. Either way, I am going to ARUBA!!!!!!!!! lol