Carnival Pride Cabin 6232

We booked cabin 6232 for next year! It is one of the rooms with a huge balcony! Can anyone tell me about the room? Share photos? Also, was there noise due to the elevators being close? Is there anything bad that I need to know about the location?

Heres some pics of cabin 8232 just two decks up. http://www.********************/Site/view_cabin.php?ship=Carnival%20Pride&cabin=8232

we had 6232 booked for next may but switched to a premium balcony 7301 so we could have more cabin space:) definitely want to check one of those bowling alley balconies out someday! Looks great!

We've had 6232 twice on the Legend & once on the Miracle. LOVE the balcony!! Room same as any other balcony room. Never heard any noise from elevators, ever!!! Great choice, enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DTC

Thank you for trying! Do either of you recall "noise" from a work room next door?

I've had 7258 upstairs. Balcony is amazing!!! Never heard any noise in the room, but could faintly hear an ice machine dropping ice every now and then while in the bathroom. It was barely noticeable.

Enjoy the room!

We've never stayed in 6232....we did stay in 5..something or other...had a stretch balcony..was way cool....been in 4128 twice..really cool view of a lifeboat....much nicer than any of those balcony views.

I still wasn't able to load pictures, but found a picture of 7258 from the Legend, which is identical to Pride and should be the same as 6232...post #4.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1388642

We had no issue with noise.

We have 5236 on our next cruise, it also has the long balcony but it's not as wide.

Happy Cruising!!!

We were on 4232 on the Pride which I think is similar. It was awesome. nice size balcony, regular cabin like OV or balcony. Seemed like too much furniture as usual but we stuck a table on balcony to give us more space. No elevator noise issues.

Just had this room last week. The balcony is amazingly huge. We had two loungers,three chairs,and a side table. We could have fit more to be honest. The room was quiet. I never heard any noise from the elevators or the crew room next door. You do feel a lot of the ship vibration, but didn't bother us. Think of those old vibrating beds for a quarter.lol. Was so convenient to be right near the elevators/stairs. Only issue I noticed was that the balcony is a bit saggy in a few areas. I'm sure it'll be checked over during the upcoming drydock. I'd book this room again if it was available.

Just had this room last week. The balcony is amazingly huge. We had two loungers,three chairs,and a side table. We could have fit more to be honest. The room was quiet. I never heard any noise from the elevators or the crew room next door. You do feel a lot of the ship vibration, but didn't bother us. Think of those old vibrating beds for a quarter.lol. Was so convenient to be right near the elevators/stairs. Only issue I noticed was that the balcony is a bit saggy in a few areas. I'm sure it'll be checked over during the upcoming drydock. I'd book this room again if it was available.

Can you tell me more about the vibration? I have been on the Pride before. Was the vibration during the entire trip? Also, was it as bad as it is at the very back of the ship in the MDR?

We booked cabin 6232 for next year! It is one of the rooms with a huge balcony! Can anyone tell me about the room? Share photos? Also, was there noise due to the elevators being close? Is there anything bad that I need to know about the location?

We stayed in that cabin twice last year. The pictures you see online are accurate. I usually travel with my family of four and we will continue to book this cabin EVERY time we travel on the Pride. The balcony had two lounge chairs that recline back, of course. And, three regular chairs (one had a reclining back) and a small table. As for noise, the elevator was not an issue at all. (This was one of my concerns before I booked.) However, this cabin is next to a crew area where they were washing big pots and pans. When we cruised in April, we heard some banging and clanging from that room. It kind of bothered my husband a bit but the rest of us were fine. But when we cruised in November, I didn't hear any noise at all from the crew area. Also my November trip was a Thanksgiving cruise so the ship was more crowded but we still heard no noise from the elevator. Another thing I like about this room is the location. For some reason we tend to eat in the MDR for brunch, afternoon tea and dinner almost daily. The elevator right near the MDR is the one that's right near 6232 so it's not a lot of traveling around the ship to get to dinner. Hope this helps.

We stayed in that cabin twice last year. The pictures you see online are accurate. I usually travel with my family of four and we will continue to book this cabin EVERY time we travel on the Pride. The balcony had two lounge chairs that recline back, of course. And, three regular chairs (one had a reclining back) and a small table. As for noise, the elevator was not an issue at all. (This was one of my concerns before I booked.) However, this cabin is next to a crew area where they were washing big pots and pans. When we cruised in April, we heard some banging and clanging from that room. It kind of bothered my husband a bit but the rest of us were fine. But when we cruised in November, I didn't hear any noise at all from the crew area. Also my November trip was a Thanksgiving cruise so the ship was more crowded but we still heard no noise from the elevator. Another thing I like about this room is the location. For some reason we tend to eat in the MDR for brunch, afternoon tea and dinner almost daily. The elevator right near the MDR is the one that's right near 6232 so it's not a lot of traveling around the ship to get to dinner. Hope this helps.

Thank you! Do you recall much vibration in that room? I know the Pride is known for it.....

Thank you! Do you recall much vibration in that room? I know the Pride is known for it.....

I don't remember feeling too much vibration in the room. The weather was horrible for a part of my April cruise and lots of people, including crew, were sick with all the rockiness of the boat. It didn't bother us at all but none of us have issues with seasickness (at least we haven't in the past.) I'm so ready to book this cabin again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will try to keep it extra nice....we have it the week before you. :D

We also had this cabin before....in nov 13. It was very quiet with limited foot traffic. I agree with the sagginess....it needs some work. Weird noise when people were walking on the balcony above. Like crunchy glass....bag of chips.....i dont know.....odd sound.

I booked 6232 for August 2015. It'll be great to have such a big balcony so all of can be out there at the same time. This is a surprise cruise for my family. Still trying to figure out a fun way to tell them :)

Sent from my mobile device. Typos are inevitable.

Edited by soccersharon