Celebrity small kid friendly?

irishblondy

Hi! We are looking at cruises and we want to take our 5 and 3 year old on a cruise. The best deal we have found for the ports we want to go is a Celebrity cruise. I was just wondering how kid friendly they are compared to Carnival and Royal Caribbean. I appreciate it so much!

Our first family cruise was for 10 nights on Celebrity when my boys were 5 & 6. It was absolutely great. The staff was wonderful and very engaging with the kids. You'll be very happy with Celebrity.

I have sailed on all three. I wouldn't say that Celebrity is less kid friendly but there are definitely more activities for them on the other lines. That being said I wouldn't hesitate to bring my young son on another cruise with Celebrity. The staff are always helpful and understanding when it comes to children.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My kids have been on Carnival, RCCL, NCL, Princess and Celebrity. Their cruise line of choice by far is Celebrity! They are teenagers, but have been cruising since they were toddlers and still say that our Celebrity cruise last year was their favorite of them all. We are going on a cruise again this Spring Break and they chose Celebrity once again! Give it a try! You will like it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My son is nine and loved the kids club and activities offered by Celebrity. We had to bribe him to eat dinner with us! In contrast, he did not enjoy the kids club on RCCL - Oasis despite all the bells and whistles.

Celebrity's activities were more engaging and on RCCL they seemed to play some ball game over and over (can't recall the name) - he did not enjoy it nor participate. We got the impression they didn't utilize the various rooms or activities available.

He's looking forward to going back soon!

We've sailed with our kids since they were two and Celebrity has an excellent kids program - ours actually like it better than RCI or Princess, but the ships tend to have less "fun stuff" than RCI. For young kids like yours I would definitely chose Celebrity. However, as they get older they may enjoy RCI more. My 13 yr old loves Celebrity for the food but he is really looking forward to going back on the Independence for all the "fun stuff"!!

Two thumbs up for Celebrity :D!

Plus right now with the new Pick your Perk some sailings have 3/4 passenger for free :D:D, which we were able to use for our upcoming Bermuda trip :)

We took our son on his first cruise when he was four, and he loved it. As long as your youngest is toilet trained and pullup free, they'll be able to fully participate and will have a blast.

We've taken the kids on Cunard and Celebrity, and while they enjoy both, they truly prefer Celebrity.