what companies

travsmom

Use for what?

For excursions. It seems like people seem to know which tour operators that the cruise lines use. Do they know this for sure,if they do ,then how do they know. Is it just a guess or do they know.That is what I was asking.Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

For excursions. It seems like people seem to know which tour operators that the cruise lines use. Do they know this for sure,if they do ,then how do they know. Is it just a guess or do they know.That is what I was asking.Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

Sometimes we know from experience. If you go to the ports of call page for the ports that you are interested in you might find that info or you can ask there.

Well I found a few just by emailing them for quotes. As soon as they knew what ship I was on they directed me to book with the cruiseline.

Just a hint...I'm not saying you are, cause how would I know,;) but if you're asking because you want to try and contact them and make a better deal than you would get through Carnival for an excursion...most of the vendors that Carnival uses won't deal with people who are on a Carnival cruise as Carnival's deal with them excludes them from selling private excursions to their passengers. That's what I've read on these boards in the past. Also, I once called a company I found online and when I told them that I was on a Carnival cruise and needed to get back to our ship at a certain time...they told me they were sorry but because they worked with Carnival they couldn't sell me an excursion if I was a passenger on one of their ships. That's the deal they had with Carnival.

This is just some random info.:p

Edited by mousey