Norwegian Sky April 28-May 2 cruising Bahamas

krose711

We did this Sky itinerary a couple years ago. Here are my suggestions:

On Grand Bahama Island (Freeport), go snorkeling. We did a snorkeling excursion through NCL and enjoyed it. I don't think we would have enjoyed Freeport as much as we did if we hadn't done the excursion. There's a little shopping area off the port as well.

Nassau - if you haven't been, take the water taxi to Atlantis. Or do a walking tour of the island. I've also heard that Junkanoo Beach (about a 15-minute walk from the ship?) is a good beach with beautiful water.

Great Stirrup Cay - Beach day! Put your chair in the water, order a drink, and soak up the sun.

Check out the ports of call board for more details, and enjoy your cruise!

We did this Sky itinerary a couple years ago. Here are my suggestions:

On Grand Bahama Island (Freeport), go snorkeling. We did a snorkeling excursion through NCL and enjoyed it. I don't think we would have enjoyed Freeport as much as we did if we hadn't done the excursion. There's a little shopping area off the port as well.

Nassau - if you haven't been, take the water taxi to Atlantis. Or do a walking tour of the island. I've also heard that Junkanoo Beach (about a 15-minute walk from the ship?) is a good beach with beautiful water.

Great Stirrup Cay - Beach day! Put your chair in the water, order a drink, and soak up the sun.

Check out the ports of call board for more details, and enjoy your cruise!

We went to Junkanoo a couple years ago for the first time. Yes, it is only about 15 minute walk. You just exit terminal and pretty much turn right and hug the sidewalks/roads along the water and it is right there. A few vendors with drinks and foods and you have great views of the ships.