Room service breakfast, what do you order? Write in?

Sarah@Sea

Wondering what everyone usually orders? Any "off menu" requests or creating your own from the options or ordering off 24 RS menu for breakfast, like a BLT or PBJ? Also, can you write in some simple items requests, example could I write in sliced tomato to put on my bagel w/ cream cheese? Can you write in the type of bagel you want?

This is what the DH and I order every morning:

2 Danish

2 Muffins

4 croissant

2 bagels and 4 cream cheese

2 strawberry jellies

1 orange juice

1 chocolate milk

2 each of each fruit on the menu

It sounds like a lot but the danishes are small as are the bagels, croissants and muffins.

What we might not eat in the morning we will eat later in the day or night. We never throw food away.:D

Edited by mousey

Here are the Room Service Breakfast Menu and the 24 hour Room Service Menu (Write In's) for those of you who might have any ideas. :):):):)

So Cruiseclues are you saying that it's okay to order off the regular room service menu for breakfast if you want to? If so, that's awesome and I must give this a try next time I cruise!:D Thanks for posting the menus!:)

I would like to be able to order hard boiled eggs from the regular or breakfast room service menu......they are my go to snack here at home.

I say every cruise I'm going to try to call this in or write it in and never have so far.....I normally eat in the MDR for breakfast, but my sister eats in the buffet and just brings a few back from the buffet to save in our cooler for later.

So Cruiseclues are you saying that it's okay to order off the regular room service menu for breakfast if you want to? If so, that's awesome and I must give this a try next time I cruise!:D Thanks for posting the menus!:)

It's says regular room service is 24 hours, so that would leave me to think I could order items off it for breakfast.

bagels with cream cheese and lox and some fresh fruit I find is always a great way to start the morning when we have an early excursion

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Forums mobile app

Most likely exactly what I'll have...just figure try it one morning.

I have never place a room service order. I'm out of the cabin by 6:45am to run on the track. I stop at the buffet to bring some coffee and fruit to my wife who sleeps in. So I am her room service and I must say she tips well.

On our Valor cruise I ordered breakfast with the hang tag every morning, usually croissants, jelly and cereal. After the first couple of days I started writing in mixed fruit. My daughter doesn't like melon and got tired of bananas so I just put mixed fruit. She was so much happier. It was delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

OH my gosh we ordered regular room service last week and I ordered the shrimp salad sandwich and the mushroom and mozzarella on ciabatta <sp> and that mushroom sandwich was awesome. It had slightly battered eggplant and the cheese and mushrooms and it was cooked on panini press..I wasn't expecting it to be so good.

IMG_02351024x768.jpg

Shrimp Salad

IMG_02341024x768.jpg

i have never place a room service order. I'm out of the cabin by 6:45am to run on the track. I stop at the buffet to bring some coffee and fruit to my wife who sleeps in. So i am her room service and i must say she tips well.

lol! :)

Edited by mousey

I have never place a room service order. I'm out of the cabin by 6:45am to run on the track. I stop at the buffet to bring some coffee and fruit to my wife who sleeps in. So I am her room service and I must say she tips well.

That's my problem this cruise...I'll be sailing solo so my regular room service attendant will not be there and I have to fend for myself. :p We typically go to the dining room for breakfast, which I know I will for seaday brunch, and I'll be in cabin on Lido so I'll go to buffet a day too. On HAL we enjoyed room service breakfast.

My room service order always includes their Reuben with extra dressing and potato salad. I've done this for breakfast more than once.

Their reubens are delicious! Something we've often ordered for late afternoon snack. That and the chicken wrap.

One of my wife and I's favorite things is an early breakfast on our balcony on the morning's cruising into port and our room service menu is: Coffee, Juice, Salmon, Bagels, Cream Cheese, Lox, Tomatoes & Lettuce. SOOOO Enjoyable.:):)