Divina Questions?

urkidn

I will be boarding Divina next week (March 15th). If anyone would like to ask a question, I would be more than happy to try and find the answer or take a pic for you while I'm on board. I will post the answers as quickly as possible on my return.

I have a general request for anyone cruising on Divina. Could you make a notation of which nights are the theme nights. Im sure it changes from the eastern to western, but if we could get an idea it would help in planning.

If you are anyone sailing soon could post the daily schedule that would also prove beneficial

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I have a general request for anyone cruising on Divina. Could you make a notation of which nights are the theme nights. Im sure it changes from the eastern to western, but if we could get an idea it would help in planning.

If you are anyone sailing soon could post the daily schedule that would also prove beneficial

Thanks for any info you can provide.

No problem, I usually bring home the dailies anyway.

We will be on the same cruise urkidn. This will be our first MSC cruise and we can't wait.

Me either! One week from today I will be on board sipping a frilly drink with an umbrella in it, wahooo!

Hello, I would like to see the room service menu and Divina's MDR wine list.

I will really appreciate them!!

Hope you have a wonderful cruise from March 15.

prune

Hello, I would like to see the room service menu and Divina's MDR wine list.

I will really appreciate them!!

Hope you have a wonderful cruise from March 15.

prune

Sure!

Enjoy your spectacular cruise! Jerome and I hope you have so much fun and we look forward to you sharing your experiences with us!

Bon Voyage! Remember:

Wave Your Pinky at NEG-A-TIV-A-TY!

Thanks, I will give it my best "shot", lol!

Can you please verify the earliest boarding time? Thanks.

I will try but I'm thinking of taking an excursion in the morning so most likely people will be on board by the time I get to the port. I will ask when I check in.

What type of cabin have you bought?

One of the weird extended angular balcony cabins towards the aft (in the dreaded area 3, ). I will take pics.

Edited by urkidn

Sure! Are these included in the booze packages?

Everything from the Spa Bar is included with the Allegrissimo Premium Package. I love fresh squeezed OJ and this is the only bar that has it! Otherwise there is a charge for it. I will be at this bar three times a day! OL Please! And as always, I will have my....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMWP_e95OTzJ5xnSkJ1IOGWGNAJYmLFRovUwircxgSsJXI3XCs4A

Everything from the Spa Bar is included with the Allegrissimo Premium Package. I love fresh squeezed OJ and this is the only bar that has it! Otherwise there is a charge for it. I will be at this bar three times a day! OL Please! And as always, I will have my....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMWP_e95OTzJ5xnSkJ1IOGWGNAJYmLFRovUwircxgSsJXI3XCs4A

I booked the classic package and it appears to includes juice but not champagne:(. I guess I will have mix it with sparkling wine :D.

I booked the classic package and it appears to includes juice but not champagne:(. I guess I will have mix it with sparkling wine :D.

Try vodka!!! I hear it makes the workout easier!

:D

I will be boarding Divina next week (March 15th). If anyone would like to ask a question, I would be more than happy to try and find the answer or take a pic for you while I'm on board. I will post the answers as quickly as possible on my return.

Any photos of the spa area, specifically the steam/sauna/whirlpool and changing rooms would be great...

Thanks and enjoy the trip! I maybe seeing you as you come off the ship on March 22nd! LOL

:cool: