Aft or mid-ship JS on enchantment for family of 4

Hi everyone. We recently booked an aft junior suite on the enchantment using the kids sail free promotion. Am I correct that the cabin is smaller on the aft JS? I know there is a larger balcony. Trying to decide if this is best for us. Also, are there lounge chairs on the js balconies if they are not aft?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Forums mobile app

Hi everyone. We recently booked an aft junior suite on the enchantment using the kids sail free promotion. Am I correct that the cabin is smaller on the aft JS? I know there is a larger balcony. Trying to decide if this is best for us. Also, are there lounge chairs on the js balconies if they are not aft?

We've been in both an aft JS and a side facing JS on Enchantment. The aft JS seemed longer and less wide than the side facing JS. However the aft JS had a walk-in closet, and the side facing JS did not. We had two loungers on the aft JS, and two chairs on the side facing JS.

If you are thinking of the same choices on the Freedom or Explorer ships, the aft JS room on Freedom deck 7 was so much smaller than the side JS room on Explorer. The aft balcony was bigger on freedom than Explorer, but the room was nicer. Food for thought depending on your needs. When I booked the aft JS on Freedom for 2 daughters and grand daughter and myself I was basing the room size on the Explorer JS side room. It was a let down at best and cramped, because we kept the couch open for naps through out the day.