Another hotel question

I am looking to book a hotel in downtown Seattle through Air Miles. I have the choices of the following: Crowne Plaza, 1113 6th Avenue OR Westin, 1900 5th Avenue OR Hilton, 1301 6th Avenue. We are arriving in Seattle around noon on Saturday via the Cascade train from Vancouver and leaving on an NCL cruise the next morning. How far would these hotels be from the train station and to the cruise port the next a.m. Your suggestions and help would be appreciated.

Edited by Ontario cruise duo

All 3 are in the downtown core; about a 10 minute cab ride, maybe $15.

I'd choose the Sheraton because it's closer to Pike Place Market and to Westlake Center for the Monorail. Visit the Market in the morning before you head to the ship.

I think NCL is at Pier 66 which is right downtown, so maybe $10-12 for a cab.

I am looking to book a hotel in downtown Seattle through Air Miles. I have the choices of the following: Crowne Plaza, 1113 6th Avenue OR Westin, 1900 5th Avenue OR Hilton, 1301 6th Avenue. We are arriving in Seattle around noon on Saturday via the Cascade train from Vancouver and leaving on an NCL cruise the next morning. How far would these hotels be from the train station and to the cruise port the next a.m. Your suggestions and help would be appreciated.
The Westin is closer to the Pike market than any of the others (including the Sheraton which you didn't list.) It's also the nicest. The Hilton is the least well-located, by a block or two.

They're all around a mile from King Street Station (Amtrak) and while the Westin is also the closest to Pier 66 (NCL) it really doesn't matter in terms of taxi access - should be a $10 cab ride at most, ditto from the station the day before.