Food question on Divina

dogchopper

My husband sometime orders 2 dinners in the MDR on cruises, this is ok (practically encouraged) on Carnival and Royal Caribbean ships and is no extra charge. Is this ok on MSC? He's a big guy and loves to eat (not in obese, just a big guy). Especially on Lobster night he will order the lobster and prime rib.

No problem at all. You can ask for the plates to be given all at once or on one plate if it works out like surf and turf! You can ask for anything. Just order and tell them how you want it brought to you. For lobster, we got many portions and offers of more after 3!! Just ask and you will get it. If you like it a certain way, just talk to the waiter.

No problem at all. You can ask for the plates to be given all at once or on one plate if it works out like surf and turf! You can ask for anything. Just order and tell them how you want it brought to you. For lobster, we got many portions and offers of more after 3!! Just ask and you will get it. If you like it a certain way, just talk to the waiter.

Oh that is good news!! He was worried he was gonna have to pay extra or something .. It's bad enough that they don't have chocolate melting cake but it would be tragic if there wasn't extra food options at dinner :0

Never a problem. However, after tasting one course, he may think twice about ordering a second.

You know I am shocked that you had such a bad time on The Divina when there are two dozen YouTube Video's from others that are to the contrary. Please be specific in your challenges. Please describe your experiences and then tell us what you did to rectify the situation.

I know that the rules of a charter are totally different. And the ANY TIME dining restaurant situation was a complete mess, but everyone I spoke to that ate in any Specialty Restaurant and in the MDR said the exact opposite of what you are saying.

Did you address your concerns with the Matre' D personally. What happened, who was he, and what was the outcome.

Please, after you having an investment of over ten thousand postings, don't just NEG-A-Bomb a thread and check out. Please give us specifics.

I will be honored to hear your reply.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMWP_e95OTzJ5xnSkJ1IOGWGNAJYmLFRovUwircxgSsJXI3XCs4A

Wave Your Pinky at NEG-A-TIV-A-TY!

I am not worried about the food not being good. I've heard so many good things about the food on this cruise that the food is the least of my worries.

And any food on a cruise ship is better than what I can cook at home!!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Forums mobile app