What was your first Carnival ship?

christmas

First Carnival for me and DW was the Sensation for our 10th anniversary in 2010. Had a blast and we have been on one each year since!

Not sure if we're gonna manage it this year with the baby on the way, but we're keeping our fingers crossed!

Victory 2006 Valentines cruise. My DD was 10 and on Valentines Day the cruise director called up a little boy " Devine" . He asked him if he had a Valentine and he said no. He asked him if he would like him to help hIm find one he said no. Devin then said he had someone in mind. The cruise director asked who and this little boy pointed at my DD. She sank in her seat but of course the cruise director would not let it end there. He had Devin sit with my daughter the rest of the show. Well my DD thought that was it. Devin became a stalker! Every where we went there he was. Calls at midnight asking to talk to my Daughter. He wouldn't give up. To this day my daughter wonders if Devin will be on the next cruise. It has become the family joke. We always say we have seen Devin on all our cruises. Because of Devin, we all will remember our first cruise.