Picture prices

Wait -- can I confirm that RC do a 5x7 print?! I never noticed this!! I do love the 8x10s I have gotten but would get a lot more photos if I knew about the 5x7s!

Can someone confirm this? I guess I have just been completely oblivious! What a shame!

What does Royal charge for a 5x7, and 8x10 photo?

Thanks.

Too much.........for the quality they push out.

Monkeys trained to take as may shots as they can, (for sale purpose) without consideration of the composition :rolleyes:

On our first cruise Nov 2012, which was Liberty, a 5 x 7 was $9.95. Last year on Independence I was going to purchase a 5 x 7, but it was $20.95. When I questioned the price they said all pictures were $20.95 regardless of size. I then told them the previous year the 5 x 7 were cheaper and they said they should not have been that I was charged incorrectly.

Does Royal offer any type of photo package you can buy ahead of time, something like the photo pass cd you can do at Disney? Thanks.

Yes they do. You can per buy it before you sail or on the ship. You can only prebuy form 6 weeks before you cruise up to 48 hours (I believe) before the ships sails. Here is the site.

http://www.mycruisephotos.com/RCI/?utm_source=CountdownToCruise&utm_medium=RCILink&utm_campaign=MCP