Adjoining stateroom question

xxdance8chikxx

Morning all,

Question about adjoining staterooms. I know there are certain staterooms that connect and can be opened up. How do you know if you have one of these? My bf & I booked a stateroom directly next to my sisters room. We are sailing on the freedom and they are both interior rooms on deck 1. It isn't crucial we have this I was merely wondering. thanks :)

Morning all,

Question about adjoining staterooms. I know there are certain staterooms that connect and can be opened up. How do you know if you have one of these? My bf & I booked a stateroom directly next to my sisters room. We are sailing on the freedom and they are both interior rooms on deck 1. It isn't crucial we have this I was merely wondering. thanks :)

I dont believe staterooms can be opened up (I have never heard of this). Balconies, yes but not staterooms. THere is a door that cabe opened between staterooms but thats it.

I think there is a diagram that shows you if its connecting. I will try to find it (or someone will post a link)

I dont believe staterooms can be opened up (I have never heard of this). Balconies, yes but not staterooms. THere is a door that cabe opened between staterooms but thats it.

I think there is a diagram that shows you if its connecting. I will try to find it (or someone will post a link)

I googled & found a diagram. thank you!

Do we request the cabin steward to unlock the door between cabins or do we need to go to the guest services desk to have it done?

We are sailing on the Dream and our kids/grandkids will be in the room next door and we want to be able to come and go from each room without having to use the hallway.

Thanks for your answers

Each cabin of connecting state rooms has a door that can be opened. Both must be opened to walk through. The door locks on the inside of the cabin it is connected to so a person cannot open this door and go into the joining room.

There is no difference in these cabins than in cabins without the door.

Do we request the cabin steward to unlock the door between cabins or do we need to go to the guest services desk to have it done?

We are sailing on the Dream and our kids/grandkids will be in the room next door and we want to be able to come and go from each room without having to use the hallway.

Thanks for your answers

you do it yourself. its actually 2 doors. each door opens from the inside of the room so you unlock your door and they unlock their door and you can come and go as you please