FOD Parties

wiseguy

• 2 weeks later...

Princess does not automatically schedule FOD parties...you need to ask. However, I'm hearing increasingly that it is very easy to get this done on Princess, it goes into the Patter and becomes part of the daily announcements on board as well.

Either ask the Cruise Director directly, or leave a written message at the Purser's desk. Ask early in the cruise - an FOD party on the last day of the cruise in no fun!

-------------------------

Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993

• 7 months later...

I just returned from the 11/20 Coral Princess sailing, and we had an FOD gathering almost every day, beginning with the first full day after sailing. If you don't see one listed, I'd ask the cruise director or one of his/her assistants.

GENERALLY Princess is very FOD-friendly, HOWEVER they do have a Cruise Director or two who are totally homophobic and will refuse to schedule one. He told me, "We don't do those since they wouldn't go along with the Princess image. :eek: " Then I told him I'd been on 2 previous Princess cruises that had them and I had a person on his staff who was willing to sponsor it and who does he think he's trying to discriminate against anyway?" He backed down and scheduled two. :rolleyes:

We were on the GP 11/8 from Galveston and didn't know anything about FOD events. I will check the Patters when I get home tonight and see if they mention anything.

http://www.goldshouse.com/Princess_Patter.html

We will be on the Grand on Feb 19th. I hope there are some there. I only found Bill W., meetings not at all the same I guess.

Archived