Help me reassure DS: Final Four on the Victory?

KatieCharlotte

My DS, a basketball fanatic, would like me to confirm that the Final Four will be shown on the Carnival Victory. I assume because it is on CBS that he would at least be able to watch in the room, but will it also be shown on the big screen or somewhere else fun? When I searched I couldn't find any accounts from people on the Victory, so he wants me to ask just to make sure. :rolleyes:

My DS, a basketball fanatic, would like me to confirm that the Final Four will be shown on the Carnival Victory. I assume because it is on CBS that he would at least be able to watch in the room, but will it also be shown on the big screen or somewhere else fun? When I searched I couldn't find any accounts from people on the Victory, so he wants me to ask just to make sure. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the games will be on. They usually show them on the big screen. This was a huge concern for my son and myself last year. Sadly, it doesn't look like I will have a dog in the fight this year unless a miracle happens in the Big 10 tournament.