Family Ideas for St Thomas

familynew2cruise

Wondering what is the best thing to do on St Thomas? We are thinking either snorkeling or zip lining. Any other ideas? We are two families with 4 kids under age 13, Thanks

Since all my grandkids are under 13 I just like taking them to the beach and teaching them to snorkel and build sandcastles. They are a little young for zip lining.

As far as what beach see Blue Waters thread on the beach reviews. I'm not a fan of Sapphire but he did a pretty good job of describing them.

• 2 weeks later...

We were there in January with two 10 years and a 7 year old and spent the day at Coki Beach. It was their favorite day of the cruise. They loved the snorkeling and seeing all of the fish. It was a great spot to hang out for the day with all of them. We considered doing some shopping on the way back to port but all decided on extra beach time instead. I would definitely do that again.

We did have all of our own snorkel gear for the kids. My husband and I brought masks and snorkels and really didn't miss having fins. It worked out great.

Wondering what is the best thing to do on St Thomas? We are thinking either snorkeling or zip lining. Any other ideas? We are two families with 4 kids under age 13, Thanks

I agree with Coki. It is a great beach and the snorkeling with the fish is incredible. Coral World is right there if you chose to do that too. Last time we were there there was some construction, but that is done now and there are great facilities. Here is a link to my fish snorkeling video. There are so many fish. You don't have to snorkel to enjoy the fish. My mom and daughter were in thigh deep and could see the fish around them without snorkeling.