If You Plan To See Ruins PLEASE Take This...

JustCruiseMe

BUG SPRAY!! We were at Tulum Ha (loved it very much) and it was sunny, got sunburned BUT the worst part was there are biting black flies in the middle of the sunny hot day. No mosquitoes but those flies, ugh, luckly after slappin myself silly a nice lady let me use some of her bug spray..You will be so happy you took that bug spray when you see others (me) getting bit by black flies...

Tulum Ha is awesome. We used experiencebelizetours and they have a very nice a/c bus with free water and sodas all day and great guide. The road there is bummmmppppyyyy (driver said free body massage) but it was fun (except for those bites).

BUG SPRAY!! We were at Tulum Ha (loved it very much) and it was sunny, got sunburned BUT the worst part was there are biting black flies in the middle of the sunny hot day. No mosquitoes but those flies, ugh, luckly after slappin myself silly a nice lady let me use some of her bug spray..You will be so happy you took that bug spray when you see others (me) getting bit by black flies...

Tulum Ha is awesome. We used experiencebelizetours and they have a very nice a/c bus with free water and sodas all day and great guide. The road there is bummmmppppyyyy (driver said free body massage) but it was fun (except for those bites).

I meant Altun Ha...sorry was reading some info on Tulum and got confused.

Use bug spray if you go to Lamanai too! I had some but our guide told us we would not need it, I against my better judgement believed him and ended up getting eaten, even though I never saw any bugs we got lots of bites!

• 2 months later...