Fly-on Entertainers on Carnival, who are your favorites?

nedken

Marcus Anthony stands out as a great one. He does a wonderful Motown/R&B show that's different every time and even takes requests from the audience.

Another good one is Edge. He does comedy juggling and is pretty funny.

Marcus Anthony stands out as a great one. He does a wonderful Motown/R&B show that's different every time and even takes requests from the audience.

Another good one is Edge. He does comedy juggling and is pretty funny.

You cannot beat Marcus Anthony. He always puts on a great show.

I agree with those above who singled out Marcus Anthony as their favorite! I LOVE the fact that every show is a bit different, because he interacts with his audience, and sings music that they request. GREAT entertainer who obviously enjoys what he does, and who has a lot of respect for his audience. OUTSTANDING!

"SKY"

The best two have to be Marcus Anthony and Justin Illusion. These two shows are so good that we actually attended both early and late shows on the same night to see it again. We have gone to see Marcus Anthony 4 times now. Same music but he always makes it a different show.

My favorite so far has been Jason Blanchard, he was a comedian on the Conquest and if you can catch both of his shows, the early and the late one, both are hilarious but the late one is quite raunchy...and awesome! :)

Edge is excellent.

Than were two magicians who did a show on the Triumph, one of whom did not speak during the act. Cant remember their names but they were outstanding.

You may be thinking of Penn & Teller, Teller is the one who never speaks during the show.

We saw someone on the Dream who was absolutely hilarious. I can't remember his name, I can't even remember what he did. I think he was a magician. He was asian and had a very strong accent. He was somewhat hard to understand at times but his show was hysterical! Kind of reminded me of Mr. Chow from The Hangover.

TAKE Notice...........From this thread......

If you see Marcus Anthony advertised in the Fun Times..............be there early. He is beyond good. And the poster who said the audience loves him.............he loves them back.

He is the best entertainer I have ever seen at sea. His voice is golden. His personality is naughty but still nice.......he is funny without being silly and very patriotic. I like that.

our personal favorite entertainer/comedian is Alyn Ball!!! Hands down one of the funniest comedians we have ever seen. have seen him twice and he is just great!

He is awesome and love his story of taking the pilot boat to get onto the ship.