Advanced passenger information (api)

davecttr

I am taking a Ventura fly cruise in May and can find no reference on the P&O site to providing advanced passenger information to the airline before the flight. The airline is a Thomas Cook charter to Venice. I booked the seats for only £5 each and i have the flight numbers but no API link :confused:

When I have flown with Thomson on one of their cruises it was always a requirement to to complete the online API information form.

Do P&O have such a requirement for their fly cruises?

I am taking a Ventura fly cruise in May and can find no reference on the P&O site to providing advanced passenger information to the airline before the flight. The airline is a Thomas Cook charter to Venice. I booked the seats for only £5 each and i have the flight numbers but no API link :confused:

When I have flown with Thomson on one of their cruises it was always a requirement to to complete the online API information form.

Do P&O have such a requirement for their fly cruises?

Hi Dave, all your details should be added to your cruise personliser. Your need your P&O booking reference number, the name used on the booking and your date of birth.

Terry

Hi Dave, all your details should be added to your cruise personliser. Your need your P&O booking reference number, the name used on the booking and your date of birth.

Terry

So do P&O pass these details on to the airline?