So Overwhelmed

Ilove6dogs

:confused: I am so overwhelmed and stressed out regarding buying travel insurance for our trip. I have gone to both insuremytrip.com and squaremouth.com but everything is so confusing to me. Does anyone else get like this or is it just me? We don't leave until December, we have nonrefundable flights, as of today we are both healthy, however my grandparents aren't in good health. And I know that things happen before and/or during trips. I just want to be prepared for our trip just incase. But when I compare different plans I get overwhelmed and want to scream!

Please CALL the folks at TripInsuranceStore.com at 888.407.3854

(Don't bother with the website, if you are already stressed about selections/choices/etc.)

They'll talk to you about your trip and your needs in terms of insurance, and find a good match for you. (They'll also tell you what you do *not* need to purchase, and how to get what you need at the least cost. That was the most remarkable thing about our first contact with them.)

Anyone there can help you.

GeezerCouple

Please CALL the folks at TripInsuranceStore.com at 888.407.3854

(Don't bother with the website, if you are already stressed about selections/choices/etc.)

They'll talk to you about your trip and your needs in terms of insurance, and find a good match for you. (They'll also tell you what you do *not* need to purchase, and how to get what you need at the least cost. That was the most remarkable thing about our first contact with them.)

Anyone there can help you.

GeezerCouple

Totally agree with you GeezerCouple! We always buy our travel insurance from them. They all are very knowledgeable, helpful and all the other things you said:D:D

Edited by Happy2cruise

If you've just booked your cruise, you have lots of options. Most of the major insurers will waive pre-existing conditions if you purchase the policy promptly.

If you booked a while ago, there are some insurers (such as Travelex) that do not apply pre-ex to non-traveling family members. Others will waive pre-ex up until final payment.