Question about deck 13 on the Breakaway

rlr120

Looking for some help. I did a search and can't find exactly what I am looking for.

We are booking 2 rooms on deck 13. A balcony 13836 and an inside 13633. Can someone lease tell me if that opening they show right across from balcony 13836 is really an opening to the interior corridor? Looks like there is another opening across from 13820.

I am asking because we sailed on the Breakaway last year on a different deck and some of the opening showed in the book were really not hallways.

Thank you in advance.

Robin

We sailed in 13836. Great location, by the way. If I remember correctly, there is a hallway opening as pictured on deck plans. Your cabins should be just around the corner from each other. 13836: Bed is next to the deck door, and you cannot see the fireworks from the angled balcony.

• 3 weeks later...
We sailed in 13836. Great location, by the way. If I remember correctly, there is a hallway opening as pictured on deck plans. Your cabins should be just around the corner from each other. 13836: Bed is next to the deck door, and you cannot see the fireworks from the angled balcony.

Hi,

Would you select this room again?

Absolutely! Some have suggested that it is a long walk to elevators, but not so. Aft elevator bank is not far at all, so it's easy to get up to the Garden Cafe for breakfast even if eyes are still not quite open!:D