Island Princess Rooms E208/207 Obstructed Balcony

Ginger27

I am looking at Island Princess Rooms E208 or E207 which are between regular balcony rooms and Ocean View rooms. Cannot for the life of me figure out what makes them Obstructed balconies except maybe they are a little set back from the ocean view room in front. They are no where near lifeboats or anything like that.

Does anyone know what makes the obstructed?

I am looking at Island Princess Rooms E208 or E207 which are between regular balcony rooms and Ocean View rooms. Cannot for the life of me figure out what makes them Obstructed balconies except maybe they are a little set back from the ocean view room in front. They are no where near lifeboats or anything like that.

There is a diagonal "beam" that takes up about half the railing...

• 1 month later...

Let me know if you find out anything, as I'm looking to book one of these for next year if it's not too bad - Itinerary is very intense, so won't spend much time on balcony anyway - 9 major ports in 12 days including all the great places we want to go next year in May.

john at shifferds dot com