Enchantment Balcony Question . . .

I'm sure this info is out there "somewhere" . . but, I was in hopes someone recently on the Enchantment with a balcony cabin with 3 people could help me out!

We are a family of 4 -- will be traveling with my parents. Was thinking of putting one daughter in cabin with her grandparents . . . My question is -- in a D1 balcony cabin is the 3rd person bed an upper over the king bed or over the sofa?? Been on ships with both configurations . . and did not want to subject my parents to having the upper bunk over them.

Thanks for your help!! :)

I'm sure this info is out there "somewhere" . . but, I was in hopes someone recently on the Enchantment with a balcony cabin with 3 people could help me out!

We are a family of 4 -- will be traveling with my parents. Was thinking of putting one daughter in cabin with her grandparents . . . My question is -- in a D1 balcony cabin is the 3rd person bed an upper over the king bed or over the sofa?? Been on ships with both configurations . . and did not want to subject my parents to having the upper bunk over them.

Thanks for your help!! :)

Did a quick look at the D1s on deck 8, and some have sofa beds and some have sofa beds plus a pullman.

If you have a specific stateroom in mind, we can tell you exactly what it has.

Wow! Should have known you would be able to help me! You helped me on our Adventure cruise last month!

I have on hold cabins 7538 (D1) and 7534 (D2). Does one have better configuration for 3 than the other?? I can change rooms/types at this point . . . (And, BTW -- we chose to not have connecting rooms the reason both are not D1 :D:D, but parents don't have to know that!!!)

Wow! Should have known you would be able to help me! You helped me on our Adventure cruise last month!

I have on hold cabins 7538 (D1) and 7534 (D2). Does one have better configuration for 3 than the other?? I can change rooms/types at this point . . . (And, BTW -- we chose to not have connecting rooms the reason both are not D1 :D:D, but parents don't have to know that!!!)

7534 and 7538 each have a sofa bed, no pullmans.

I'd go with 7534 because the other one is connecting.

Edited by clarea