Conquest/Splendor

Silverman

Conquest has Playlist Productions, Splendor does not. I would absolutely choose Splendor based on that alone. But for someone who doesn't care about good shows & would prefer a slightly upgraded burger, Conquest would be the better choice.

We've sailed both. Conquest has Guy's Burgers. Splendor has the Tandoor. Prefer the Tandoor over Guys.

Also the Splendor is wider than the Conquest, more seating in the buffet.

But we liked Conquest's Lido deck better than the Splendor's.

Edited by SadieN

The Splendor has the retractable roof, so if you have rain or bad weather, the roof closes ....and the pool/lido deck is still open.:)

The aft pool on Conquest has a retractable roof as well.

I have sailed on Splendor. I did not like the decor, but otherwise it was ok. We are going to sail on Conquest because it has Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar. It is totally your preference. Check out the differences on Carnival's website.

Been on both...SPLENDOR, hands down. She doesn't have that ridiculous tiered, auditorium-style sunning area, and her stern area is nice and open (i.e. it doesn't have the retractable dome on her stern). She also has an additional deck between the mid-ship pool and the top deck....it's sort of like a balcony that looks out at the midships pool. This helps to thin out crowds by the pizza place, lido buffet and grill. True, she doesn't have a Guy's, or Blue Iguana, but, for me, that doesn't outweigh the positives.

The aft pool on Conquest has a retractable roof as well.

Much nicer with the main pool deck covered - more people can fit in the area - and what is it, 3 decks high? We had bad weather so it was nice to have such a large area covered and still see the screen and deck party, etc.