Vibe demand

LrgPizza

I just read this article about Princess Cruise doubling it's admission price to the adults-only area in order to help control the high demand. Since NCL's Vibe passes continue to sell out so quickly, I keep waiting for news that NCL is raising the price. Hopefully not until after MY cruise. :p

I just read this article about Princess Cruise doubling it's admission price to the adults-only area in order to help control the high demand. Since NCL's Vibe passes continue to sell out so quickly, I keep waiting for news that NCL is raising the price. Hopefully not until after MY cruise. :p

I hope they do. I'd still buy one and it would increase my chances of getting one.

OK, maybe not double. But they could easily go up another $50 and I'd still probably get it.

On our Breakaway cruise last week, (March 3-9) I made sure the first thing I did upon boarding was go to Guest Services and get my Vibe Pass. I really only used it one day, but to be honest... I'd still buy it again. I loved the area, it was pretty quiet on the day I used it, the hot tubs were fantastic, service wonderful...

On our Breakaway cruise last week, (March 3-9) I made sure the first thing I did upon boarding was go to Guest Services and get my Vibe Pass. I really only used it one day, but to be honest... I'd still buy it again. I loved the area, it was pretty quiet on the day I used it, the hot tubs were fantastic, service wonderful...

Courtney's still the bartender up there from what I've seen from a few weeks back. He was AWESOME.

I don't want to say I'd pay double for vibe, but I definitely enjoyed and it and thought it was worth the price.

I've done Posh twice on the Epic, I bought vibe passes on Breakaway last Oct. and on Getaway earlier this month I got a cabana. Best money we spent on all the cruises. Equals about what one excursion would cost and that only lasts a few hours, vibe is all week enjoyment. I would not be surprised if the price does go up.... supply and demand

I'm sailing on Celebrity Reflection next week and am dreading fighting for a lounger in the sun. Celebrity has added something similar to Vibe's cabanas called Alcoves. However, they are on the lawn, facing in away from the ocean (go figure) and in a very public area. Also no dedicated bar and no sun loungers, just chairs and a couch. Now get this....they charge $150 per EACH sea day and $100 for EACH port day. They do hold up to 4 people but that's about $800 for a 7 day cruise. Even split between 2 couples that is WAY more than week passes to vibe or even a cabana. But, they sell out every cruise.

Princess has a much better thing going on, IMO. You pay and you have your lounger for the entire cruise. Whether you are sitting it in or not, it's yours. I like that, and I would definitely pay for that. I'd pay for that on the regular pool deck as well.

I'd pay for a reserved spot on regular deck as well. Some people like to hang in their cabins on cruises getting treats brought to them, but I prefer to hang on deck. I'm usually there sunrise to sunset on sea days!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'd pay for a reserved spot on regular deck as well. Some people like to hang in their cabins on cruises getting treats brought to them, but I prefer to hang on deck. I'm usually there sunrise to sunset on sea days!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are too. We love being outside.