Couple of Getaway questions...

DISNEY1975

Im sailing on the Getaway in just a little over a month! Easter week, to be exact. I have (for now) 2 questions...

1) Do the shops open on the first night? If so, until what time? I want to get a few NCL items to fill the easter baskets to be left out that night. I also have booked Illusionarium, so hoping to have time, if the shops are open.

2) When do you suggest packing and leaving your bags out at the end of the trip? Just realized we are in Nassua until 7pm the last night.

Thanks

Not sure exactly when the shops will be open~ but usually within 3 hours of leaving is when they normally open~ have to be so far out to sea.

I think you have until midnight to leave your bags out the last night~ you'll have plenty of time~

Im sailing on the Getaway in just a little over a month! Easter week, to be exact. I have (for now) 2 questions...

1) Do the shops open on the first night? If so, until what time? I want to get a few NCL items to fill the easter baskets to be left out that night. I also have booked Illusionarium, so hoping to have time, if the shops are open.

2) When do you suggest packing and leaving your bags out at the end of the trip? Just realized we are in Nassua until 7pm the last night.

Thanks

I'm quoting from the 2/8/14 & Freestyle daily (Embarkation Day)"Tradewinds Tax & Duty Free Shop 5:45pm-11:00pm.

Still looking for the luggage info

I'm quoting from the 2/8/14 & Freestyle daily (Embarkation Day)"Tradewinds Tax & Duty Free Shop 5:45pm-11:00pm.

Still looking for the luggage info

Luggage should be out of your room by 11:00pm. Don't forget to leave yourself cloths for the next morning.;)

Perfect information! I better start packing the night before!! Getting back from Nassau, getting ready for dinner and having dinner doesn't leaver too much time on the last night!

Thanks for the shops info too! I wont have to pack as many trinkets for the baskets and be able to fill with a few cool NCL things!!