Jolly Pirates----Aruba

shelby101

We are on the Breeze for Halloween and will be in Aruba from 8-4 and would like to do the Jolly Pirates which in 9-1. Has anyone done this and not had a problem with the time? I think we stay on ships time, but not sure it will match with Aruba time. Thanks everyone

I can tell you that as of last week with, Daylight savings time, that the Breeze is on the same time for Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curaçao, and Aruba. I'm not sure but I think it's in November before DST ends.

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.

We're going to Aruba next month (land vacation) and have reservations for the morning snorkel. I think you might be pretty tight on time. Our email confirmation said we need to check in at 8:30, and you'll have to get all the way up to Palm Beach from the port.

I hope you get to go. It looks like a lot of fun!

We were on the Freedom last September and did the Jolly Pirates in Aruba. We made sure that we were one of the first off at 8:00 am and caught a taxi for about a 10-15 minute ride to The Jolly Pirates. Made it with plenty of time to spare.

When returning, you need to walk to the hotel next door to catch a return taxi. Takes a little bit longer for the return trip, but you shouldn't have a problem getting back.

This is a great excursion, so have fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OK-- now i am confused (doesn't take much to confuse me) anyway, I have been reading and reading some more and want to know if Mi Dushi excursion and Jolly Pirates is one and the same?? Please help. I know someone out there knows

Did you purchase FTTF? That would help you get off the ship faster. I'm pretty sure that any company depends on cruise ship passengers to fill their excursions, so I'm sure they will work around the ships schedule. I would just email them and ask about the time. Have fun! We were on the Black Pearl, a more relaxing experience, but saw people doing the swing rope off the pirate ship. Looked like fun. :D

I use this site all the time to figure out the time differences for different ports:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_AW.aspx?y=2014&mo=10&d=31&h=12&mn=0

It looks like on 10/31/14 you'll be at the same time as Miami, so ship and port time will be the same.

Thanks so much.

Jonette