Good customer service!

rosadilla

Finally, a post about Celebrity that doesn't complain about the decline in customer service.:)

I am on the Baltic cruise that leaves Amsterdam May 9th, and I had emailed Celebrity suggesting that if for any reason StP had to be cancelled due to the Russian situation, they consider Oslo as an alternative.

I got a phone call this morning thanking me for the suggestion. Of course they are monitoring the situation and have not made any decisions, but they are considering all alternatives, including Oslo. This doesn't mean it will happen, but it was so nice that they just didn't ignore my email. An actual phone response!:D

Good on Celebrity!

Rosadilla -- thanks for posting! As seasoned cruisers and veteran posters, we often run here to post our problems, but are not so quick to talk about the positive outcomes. :cool:

(And yes, I'm one of the worst -- mea culpa!:o)

Edited by wwcruisers

Finally, a post about Celebrity that doesn't complain about the decline in customer service.:)

I am on the Baltic cruise that leaves Amsterdam May 9th, and I had emailed Celebrity suggesting that if for any reason StP had to be cancelled due to the Russian situation, they consider Oslo as an alternative.

I got a phone call this morning thanking me for the suggestion. Of course they are monitoring the situation and have not made any decisions, but they are considering all alternatives, including Oslo. This doesn't mean it will happen, but it was so nice that they just didn't ignore my email. An actual phone response!:D

Good on Celebrity!

Hi Rosadilla,

Thanks for posting. Always nice to hear about positive experiences !

I have cruised with Celebrity now 7 times and have two more planned this year. As a result, I have dealt with many forms of customer service with them and can only remember one instance (at the customer relations desk on a ship) where I didn't have excellent service, response, and attitude.

I've also telephoned them several times and don't ever remember having to wait very long for someone to answer the line.

With all these complaints that I see about long waiting times on the phone, I can't help but think that there must be some technical problem with X's telephone system. If there is one, though, I've never experienced it.