Memory Faded on 11/12/2005 Liberty Itinerary

ERNLYN

Getting old and trying my best to remember the 8 day itinerary for what was called the 11-12-2005 inaugural cruise of the Liberty. Is there any on out there who can list the 8 day trip in order with sea days and port? I want to inscribe the info in our complementary ship's book we received during the cruise. I want to add this before I totally forget we even sailed her.... :(

Getting old and trying my best to remember the 8 day itinerary for what was called the 11-12-2005 inaugural cruise of the Liberty. Is there any on out there who can list the 8 day trip in order with sea days and port? I want to inscribe the info in our complementary ship's book we received during the cruise. I want to add this before I totally forget we even sailed her.... :(

I'm sitting here bored and reading cruise critic and came upon your question. We'll be on Liberty in a few weeks, so your post caught my attention. I did an internet search and found the archived Cruise Critic link to the roll call of your sailing (11-12-2005). I didn't read through the whole thing but maybe you can piece together what the itinerary was. Hope this helps. Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/archive/index.php/t-93270.html

This is an edit to add to the first part of the post. Looking through the archived roll call thread, it appears that the itinerary was San Juan, PR; St. Thomas; Antigua; Tortola; Nassau. I didn't notice any mention of what the Sea Days were, but I'd guess that day 2 (between Fort Lauderdale & San Juan) might have been a Sea Day if the itinerary was in that order. That's how the ports of call were listed in the one post that I saw. Sure hope this helps.

Edited by pghsteelerfan
Add more information